Mr Gordon will provide informal talks to groups in the region on a small range of very entertaining and informative subjects related to the physiotherapy services he provides.
Whether you are a community group, student group or corporate body, Mr Gordon can be engaged for a variety of informal talks and demonstrations, an example list is given below.
Examples of groups that Mr Gordon has provided talks for include Clubs and societies for older people, walking groups, sporting groups, Athletic groups, Women's groups such as the WI; stroke groups, The Parkinson's Disease Society, the MS society, The Lit. and Phil. groups for the visually impaired and the Arthritic Associations.
A few example of topics that can be offered:
Get in touch to discuss a lecture for your organisation...
- THE TRUTH ABOUT CAUSES OF BACK PAIN
- IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE MY STROKE, CAN I IMPROVE THE WAY I MOVE AND WALK?
- DO I HAVE TO LIMP? WHAT HELP IS THERE?
- CAN I REALLY EASE THIS HIP PAIN?
- OVER WEIGHT, CAN'T EXERCISE - MORE OVER WEIGHT CAN I BREAK THE CYCLE??
- BACK ACHE, NECK ACHE, SHOULDER ACHE - IS THIS DUE TO POOR POSTURE?
- WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT MY MIDDLE AGE SPREAD (MEN)
- CAN PHYSIOTHERAPY HELP MY STIFF KNEES.
- THESE ARE ALL PARTICIPATORY TALKS, SO COME PREPARED TO GET INVOLVED